Wednesday, January 14, 2009

RENA'S CRAZY HAIR

Usually Rena HATES for me to do anything with hair (including brush it), but ever since New Years when Tami and Kari were here she wants her hair in braids. Both Tami and Kari fixed her hair for her when they were here and she loved it. So, she now requests braids often. But she not only likes the braids, she likes how it looks when she takes the braids out.

Here's Rena with braids (and my braids are not half as good as Tami & Kari's, but it's the best I can do!).....

And here's crazy Rena after she takes the braids out......

2 comments:

Stacy said...

I love it both ways. It is so full when you take out the braids. I think your braids look very nice also. Much better than I would be able to do.

Anonymous said...

She looks adorable. I love it.
Miss Connie