Friday, January 02, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

We had a fun time ringing in the New Year and got to celebrate it with my cousin Kari and her family and my cousin Tami. They all arrived on Wednesday afternoon and the fun began...........

Dinner time.....with Rylee as our centerpiece!

Dessert time......ice-cream and cookies for everyone!

It's 2009.....

Tami, Stefanie and Kari - happy that we were all together!

Jeff and Cameron........Cameron was the last kid awake and made it until 11.50pm......he was so close, but was just too tired to hang on!

Craig loved the festive party hats and blowers that Kari brought for us!

Tami and Kari making a bunch of noise (not really, but they were trying!).

Even Tami's dog, Oliver, celebrated the new year with us!

The kids crashed in the basement and all slept on the floor together. If you look closely there are 5 little bodies there......Rena, Cameron, Carter, Maleah and Noah.

3 comments:

Stacy said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun. I wish we could have been there with you!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh the picture of the kids sleeping is adorable. I could barely seem them. I vote Rylee the #1 centerpiece of 2008. She was great. OH and Stefanie---we are closed for snow the first school day of 2009. Who would have believed it!
Miss Connie

Anonymous said...

Hi Jeff and Stef, how are you guys? I got your picture in the mail,but the girls threw out the envelope so I don't have a forwarding address to send a very late Christmas card to you. I forget when you moved. Seems like it wasn't too long ago. Anyways, if you could please send me your email address and regular address I would love to talk with you guys. Tami and Craig Green
cpawhiz@charter.net Thanks, miss you guys, :) Happy new Year!