Wednesday, January 21, 2009

LOOK, THERE'S MALEAH

Yesterday while I was watching the Inauguration with the girls we were talking about who everyone was, what they did and what their names are. We had a lengthy conversation about how President Obama has a daughter with the same name as Maleah. I pointed her out on the t.v. and both Rena and Maleah thought that it was pretty cool. Later in the evening after Jeff got home we had the news on and we were watching a clip from the Inauguration when Maleah spoke up and said -- "HEY DAD, see that girl on the t.v.? That's me!".

Do you think that Malia Obama gets to dress herself and is able to put together outfits that match and look as great as our Maleah's?

1 comment:

Stacy said...

I think that our Maleah looks much cuter and there Maleah would be jealous that she can't dress herself and make such cute outfits. It does crack me up that she thinks that is her. They don't really look alike at all. :)