Saturday, August 06, 2011

ROOM MAKEOVER

While Megan was here visiting I took her up on her offer to help me re-do the girls bedroom.

Here's the before......

When I originally painted the stripes this was Cameron's room. The stripes took me forever to paint and I was a little sad to be painting over them already. But, the red, blue and tan didn't really fit for the girls.

I think when Megan offered to help she didn't know what she was getting herself into. Here she is applying the third coat of primer......

All smiles once we actually got to start painting a color.....

Maleah and Rena really wanted to help. They did a great job during their 30 seconds that I let them paint before they started dripping......

After 3 coats of primer and 2 coats of paint we were finally done!

Here's the after.....


Megan had the idea for these cute stars. We bought just metal stars and then covered them in different pieces of scrapbook paper. They turned out really cute......

The girls room is done! We also painted Cameron's new room while Megan was here, but that one is still a work-in-progress so it might be a while for pictures! Megan definitely helped to make the painting process of the make-overs more fun......thanks Meg! :)

1 comment:

Phil and Bri said...

So adorable!! Totally girly and cute!!!