Sunday, August 28, 2011

BLUEBIRDS VS. PINK DOLPHINS

This weekend both Rena & Maleah had their first soccer games.......and just happen to be playing against each other......

Rena as goalie.....

Maleah.....

Rena is the front pink dolphin running (2nd pink dolphin from the left), Maleah is the 3rd Bluebird from the left.....

Time to rest.....

The game was a lot of fun and both girls did great.

I have to say, though, I am glad that one is over.....I must have looked a little crazy out there yelling for the bluebirds, then for the dolphins, then for Rena, then for Maleah, then for the girls friends on both teams. Whew -- it was exhausting! When I first found out the girls were playing against each other I asked one of my friends......"which side will I sit on? Who will I cheer for?" And she said "that's easy -- just sit and cheer for the one you love most"! Ha, ha, ha!! :)

Everything turned out great -- the bluebirds (Maleah's team) ended up winning, but Rena scored her first goal ever so she will still pretty happy -- and we were proud of both of them!

1 comment:

Stacy said...

They both look so cute. That is fun that they got to play each other. Which side did you sit on????? :)