Friday, July 11, 2008

MALEAH'S 3 YEAR PICTURES

We finally got Maleah's 3 year pictures back. They turned out pretty good -- especially since we couldn't get her to do a regular smile -- every time they tried to take the picture she would smile with a smile that had her front teeth gritting together. I already posted her "A look back at Maleah's 3 years" pictures so here's just her latest............




NOW, did any of you notice that in the 2nd picture Maleah's whole head isn't there??? Well, I noticed it and I would have thought that a professional photography studio would have noticed also. But, NO, they didn't notice and they didn't really think it was weird when I pointed it out. Of course when the picture was taken and when I ordered the pictures her whole head was there. But when I got the prints back it was gone!! When I asked the studio about it they told me that because I ordered a 5X7 the picture was cropped and that it cropped off her head. I then asked if we could crop the bottom instead of the top of the picture and was told NO. Apparently I can only get her whole head if I want an 8X10 of that pose. Since I already had all of the 8X10's that I need I chose to order a different pose for the 5X7. Now, I don't pay a lot for these pictures -- they are very affordable -- but don't you think I should still get her whole head???

2 comments:

Stacy said...

I did notice her head was cut off. Did you get those at Penney's? I had that same problem once and got the same stupid excuse. That seems a bit ridiculous. They should probably tell you that when you are ordering them. They turned out very cute though and I love her gritted teeth.

Megan said...

golley were did she get that cute dress haha VERY CUTE cant wait to see you