Saturday, June 21, 2008

A LOOK BACK AT MALEAH'S 3 YEARS

When the kids have a birthday I love to look back at each years pictures. I haven't had Maleah's 3-year pictures taken yet (those will be posted as soon as I do) but here are some of her professional pictures that have been taken over the past 3 years. I posted her "at-home" pictures last year (Maleah is 2) so it's time to look at some professional ones.....

Maleah is 2!

Maleah turned 1!

Maleah is 9 months old!

Maleah is 3 months old!

Maleah is just 1 month old!



AND this is my favorite picture of Maleah......

taken when she was 18 months old!

3 comments:

Stacy said...

I love all of those pictures but my favorite is always the 18 month one also. It is so funny.

Stephanie said...

That is great to see all the pictures lined up like that. I scrolled up and down a bunch of times to see how much she has grown. Fun Fun!

The Ayers Family said...

Oh my gosh! I cannot believe Maleah is 3! I am so sorry I didn't send her a card! Please wish her a happy birthday from all of us. :)