Monday, June 09, 2008

OUR WEEKEND

Our weekend was full of fun! We started off on Saturday morning by heading to the bike store to buy new bikes for Jeff & I. We walked out of the store with my new bike (and Maleah's attached), but had to order one for Jeff. I don't think I've ridden a bike in probably at least 15 years, but it was really fun to get on it and go around the neighborhood. I took a nice long ride by myself before I put Maleah on the back. It's a little hard to get use to her being back there, but I feel pretty confident now........and she thinks it's great!

After some bike riding we headed to an indoor pool area in downtown Peoria. It has this great play area for the kids, a big water slide for the adults and a little lazy river area for everyone.

After swimming we went down to The RiverFront for some pizza and a little walk. Cameron found a tree to climb (ok, he didn't actually climb it -- he got a lift from Jeff) and the girls had fun running along the river walk.


Sunday wasn't nearly as fun as Saturday (for everyone except me). We did take a bike ride around the neighborhood (Jeff took a scooter ride since he doesn't have his bike yet), but then I drug everyone out shopping. We have a nice outdoor mall near us so we went over there to kick around. The best part for the kids was the outdoor CAT playground.....



And that was our weekend! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Peoria looks really fun to me. I wish we lived there!"

Stacy said...

It looks like so much fun. I can't wait to come visit!!!!!

Anonymous said...

we have to go to that water thing when we come

Mommy Lily said...

hi! stefanie,,

i'm rina from malaysia. i accidentaly came across your blog and stopped for a while to read about your family and your new move.

hope you have settled down well in your new neighbourhood and make friends there. I always love western people house. it looks very nice and clean all the time.

have you been to malaysia?.. i write my blog in malay language ...so, ..you can;t understand the language but do visit ours if you have time..

regards to maleah and cameron..they are both cute !