Friday, July 04, 2008

BEAUTIFUL RENA

I think part of the fun of Summer Camp Swim Lessons for Rena was getting herself ready to go and packing her backpack. She insisted everyday on taking her own backpack and packing it herself -- without me looking. Everyday before we left the house I confirmed with her that she had shorts, a shirt and underwear, but I never got to see what was in the backpack until after swim lessons. Here's what she had one day.......

It included the shorts, shirt and underwear like I asked, but we also had a hat, a crown underneath the hat, a Cinderella bracelet thing-y, a purple boa and a baby doll.

She looked quite cute and it was kind of funny when she kept pulling more things out of her backpack, but I have to admit it was also a little annoying..........she not only insists on packing by herself, but she insists on getting dressed by herself also. So while the rest of us were ready to go Rena continued to layer on all of these accessories! Luckily for her there were other people in the locker room or else I may have stopped her before she was completely done!

2 comments:

Stacy said...

I love Rena's outfit. She did a very good job picking it out. I love the tiera under the hat also. Nice layering!!!!! :)

jilldaisbrenne said...

This doesn't suprise me one bit!! :-) too funny!