Friday, July 06, 2012

TUESDAY IN PALM SPRINGS

On Tuesday we spent the day at the condo at the pool.  Stacy went to the pool when it opened at 8:00 and got us a table in the shade.  We swam, ate, rested, swam some more and just had fun hanging out. 

The kids eating snacks......

Maleah and Jeff......

Felt good to jump in and cool off......

Time to rest!......

After our rough day at the pool Stacy had dinner for all of us back at her condo.  She volunteered for Tuesday night dinner and added a party for me in it!  Since I finished my teaching program in June, but chose not to participate in the school graduation, Stacy had a celebration for me while we were all together.

There were decorations......

.....and a cake......

Here's me arriving at the surprise party......

Stacy cooking before everyone else arrived.......

Time for dinner!.......

Fred and Bonnie (and Stacy and Jeff in the back!)......

Kate and Aimie......

Stacy even brought her cap and gown from home so that I could put it on and officially graduate!......

I even got presents!  :) .......

Everyone checking to see what I got.......

Me, Megan and Stacy.......

Maleah, Georgia and Rena getting bounced on Jeff's lap.......

After dinner (and my party) we headed to the pool for the kids nightly swim.  Dad, Megan, Fred and Stacy enjoy the nighttime heat.......
 
It was a great day and a fun evening!  Thanks for the celebration Stacy!

No comments: