Monday, July 30, 2012

GOOD FRIENDS

A couple of weeks ago some friends from Washington, The Brenne's, were in the area vacationing and made a stop at our house for a short visit.  Even if it was short, we were very happy that they had time to come visit.
Jill was my first "mom friend" that I met once I decided to stay home with the kids 8 years ago.  Cameron and I went to a PEPS meeting at a church in Bellevue one morning and we were lucky enough to sit next to Jill and Campbelle.

After we met we continued adding kids to the group -- I had Rena, she had Christian, I had Maleah and finally she had Beckett.  All of the kids played so well together when they were little that it was fun to see them back together.

I think Christian liked Cameron's Lego's -- and Cameron loves it when someone will play Lego's with him!.......

Beckett found Cameron's Rokenbok and kept himself busy.......

The girls had fun playing outside.  I think Campbelle was probably one of the first kids to play on this big toy when we bought it in Issaquah.  It's funny to look at the kids now and think about how worried I was about how tall the big toy was and how small the kids all were when we first bought it.  No worrying about that now!.......

Maleah, Rena, Campbelle, Beckett, Cameron and Christian.......

Leif and Jill......

The Brenne Family -- Campbelle, Jill, Leif, Christian and Beckett......

We sure do hope that The Brenne's decide to vacation in SoCal again soon!

No comments: