Friday, January 14, 2011

MALEAH'S STYLE

Here's what Maleah picked out to wear today................

.....and this is what she picked out after I told her that it was going to be a warm, sunny day. It just kills me (not only that she doesn't match) but that each of these pieces that she put together came with a matching piece to make a cute little outfit. Like the shirt -- The McCullough's gave it to her for Christmas along with some really cute little capri stretch pants -- that match!!! The socks actually did come as a package of mismatched socks -- 8 socks all different colors and patterns.....mix and match.....perfect for Maleah!

She was so proud of herself when she came downstairs. I made one comment about being too hot and she insisted that she wouldn't be and said "don't I look cute?". I just laughed and drove to her school.....

1 comment:

Stacy said...

I love Maleah choice of outfit for the day. She looks very original. :)