Monday, January 17, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEFF

On Sunday Jeff celebrated his 38th birthday! It was a beautiful day and we made the most of it. First, we went to church. Here's Jeff and the kids being silly on the lawn after the service.....

Then, we came home and Jeff opened presents (actually we came home and first wrapped the presents so that Jeff could open the presents -- I wasn't exactly prepared!)......

Maleah made an ice cream cone on her card so Jeff's trying to smell it and lick it -- Maleah thought it was funny.....

After presents we went out to lunch -- yummy In-N-Out Burger -- and then we headed to the beach for awhile.....

After the beach we went back home and later that evening our neighbors came over to celebrate. The courtyard around the fire is where we do most of our "hanging-out" these days.....

Cake time! Marisa brought this over for Jeff and we all enjoyed it!.....

HAPPY 38TH BIRTHDAY JEFF!

2 comments:

Stacy said...

That looks like a fun birthday. I really wish I could wear my shorts and tank top in January. Have I mentioned how much I dislike Washington????? :)

jilldaisbrenne said...

Happy birthday Jeff!!