Monday, December 22, 2008

FUN GAME

It's a blog game! I got this from Jill's blog......The Wonder Spot......so I'm playing along!

Here's what you do to play:
Go to your Pictures folder on you computer. Open the 6th folder listed and then open the 6th photo within. Post and tell us all about it.

Here’s mine:

Obviously -- it's a minivan.....our minivan!! The year was 2005 and I was pregnant with Maleah -- our 3rd child in less than 3 years! It didn't take very many facts for me to be convinced that this was the most practical vehicle for our family -- it did however take me a while to get used to it! I always swore "I will never drive a minivan".......funny how life changes and with 3 babies and 3 big car seats to fit in the car I ended up driving a minivan (and actually still really like it)!!

No comments: