Wednesday, June 12, 2013

MOTHER'S DAY!

Mother's Day was a good day!  It started out with Jeff and the kids surprising me in bed with this breakfast -- a little bit of everything.......eggs, bacon, sausage, hash browns, strawberries, oranges, oj and coffee (I think it was more than I usually eat in a whole day)  and it was GOOD......

.....and look who hung out with me while I ate!......

After church the girls and I decided to have our nails done......

The fun didn't end here, but my pictures did!  :(  We headed home, did some swimming and then went out for dinner.  It was a really fun day and I felt loved!!  :) 

2 comments:

Aimie Hunter said...

What a lovely day!!

Stacy said...

Holy smokes. Did you eat all of that breakfast? That looks like more than you eat in a week!!!!! It looks like it was a fun day though. Happy Mother's Day. :)