Saturday, August 25, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAMERON!

Cameron is now 10 years old!  His birthday was last Sunday, but we went out to dinner on Saturday night to celebrate.  Cameron chose Chinese food.  It was so good that we decided to get a little extra so that we would have LOTS of left overs for his birthday (and so we didn't have to cook!)  :)

Sunday morning.....Cameron is happy to be 10!

And he's happy with his gifts!

Here he is in front of my standard decorations.......
 
 He was happy with the presents from the girls!
 
 To end the night we made a trip over to Coldstone for some ice-cream! 

I think Cameron had a pretty good birthday......and we all had fun celebrating with him!

2 comments:

Stacy said...

Happy Birthday Cameron, I can't believe he is 10 already. I want to go to Chinese with you next time. No one here will eat it with me!!!!

Aimie Hunter said...

What a quick ten years it has been! I remember thinking that when he was a wee one, he was the most beautiful baby I had ever seen. Happy birthday!!

Oh, and I love Chinese...maybe for Turkey day this year? Or maybe just because :)