Sunday, January 22, 2012

PINCH ME!

This is a silly story that actually happened a couple of months ago, but every time I look at this note I get a good little laugh so I decided to share......

One morning we were all getting ready to go and Jeff had a new shirt that he took a sticker tag off of and stuck to my back (which he thought was so funny). When I walked downstairs I took it off and told Rena that "dad stuck this to me and thinks he's funny". So Rena decided to make a note to stick to Jeff. When he came downstairs she stuck this note on his back......

He knew it was there and we all got a good little laugh while we were pinching him at home. BUT then we left the house and Jeff still had the note on his back!

We stopped at Starbucks for coffee to go and Jeff ran in by himself to get it. We were parked right outside the door and when he got in line I started laughing so hard that I could hardly tell the kids what I was laughing about. When I finally got it out we were all laughing so hard that we were crying.

No one pinched him, but a couple of people did get in line behind him and we did see a couple of other people looking at it. When he came back out of the store we all tried to be serious and one of the kids asked "dad, did anyone pinch you?" and we all broke out laughing! It took him a minute, but then he realized what we were talking and laughing about.

So, yes -- it is a silly story, but I have the note on the counter by my computer and I laugh every time I see it!

(Really -- can't you just picture Jeff in line at Starbucks trying to look all cool with a neon pink note on his back saying "pinch me"?!!?) :)

1 comment:

Stacy said...

That is so funny. I would have totally pinched him if I were in line behind him. That cracks me up.