Sunday, January 22, 2012

MADE BY STACY

The past couple of holidays have brought me some pretty cool presents made by Stacy.

The first one started on mine and Jeff's anniversary. When we got married in Hawaii the hotel that we got married at created stepping stones that were suppose to line the path to the gazebo FOREVER. Ok, maybe the contract didn't say "forever", but when we went back to Hawaii this past summer and it wasn't there we were pretty disappointed. So, Stacy made us one!

This was the original one in Hawaii 11 years ago......

And this is the new one made by Stacy in our backyard today.....

Didn't she do a great job? It's actually been sitting in our living room for the past few months waiting for our backyard project to get done. Now that it's done the stepping stone has been moved right outside the back door. It is a "stepping" stone, but I really don't want anyone to step on it so it's where we can see it, but not hurt it! :) There it is -- right there to the right of the door.......

The next cool gift made by Stacy was for Christmas. She made this magnetic board with a "family" saying and pictures on it. I love the saying and I love the pictures that she picked to put on it.....

I had a hard time deciding where to hang this one because it's the same color as most of our walls and just kind of blended right in. For now it's in the guest room downstairs -- where I have a lot of family pictures. We are actually in this room quite often because it has a desk in it that we use and it also provides a second bathroom downstairs. So, I do get to really enjoy it there -- every time I go to use that bathroom I stop and look!

I love my gifts by Stacy and am happy to finally have them out and up and be able to enjoy them! Thanks Stacy.......keep 'em coming! :)

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Those look good. I am trying to find something else to make now. What is on your wish list????