Sunday, November 06, 2011

RANDOM PICS

As I was going through my phone and camera the other day I came across a few random pictures from the last month or so --

One Saturday night both Rena and Maleah went to a birthday party so Jeff & I took Cameron over to K-1 Sports to do some racing. Unfortunately they do the adults and kids in separate races so we didn't get to race with him, but he had a great time.....

Maleah is a little monkey.....

Cameron went to a birthday party at a pumpkin patch so Maleah and I played around when we went to pick him up.....

Adam, Liam and Cameron.....

Liam, Cameron, Davis (the birthday boy) and Adam.....

Maleah after her last soccer game. She really gave it her all that day -- her face was still bright red 20 minutes after the game to prove it.....

Silly Maleah with her funny glasses that she got from treasure box at school......

Rena with her black cat ears on Halloween.....

This is one of Rena's art projects at school. I like how her monster likes to fly her to Washington.....

No comments: