Tuesday, February 15, 2011

A VISIT FROM GRANDMA LYNNE

We had a fun time this past weekend visiting with Grandma Lynne. She flew in on Friday afternoon and stayed with us until Monday afternoon. We didn't do anything too exciting, but we did make it to the beach for a fun afternoon.....

"TAG" is the game we always end up playing while at the beach.....

Here I was "IT" and they all thought they were so funny because they knew I wouldn't come out into the water to get them. And, they were right -- it was a nice day, but that water was still cold!!!! I figured they had to come in eventually.....

The kids are still getting use out of their snow shovels.....

Here's Rena relaxing in the sun with her root beer. This is my kind of fun at the beach.....

Monday afternoon arrived quickly and we all headed to the airport. The girls were big helpers with the suitcases.....

1 comment:

Stacy said...

OH my, I want to wear my shorts in that sunshine also. I'm dying here!!!!!!! It looks like you had a fun weekend.