Wednesday, February 23, 2011

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY

I celebrated my 29th (ok, plus 10) birthday on Saturday. I got to spend the day with my dad and Bonnie, Rena and Maleah. Cameron and Jeff had a camping trip that they went on with the YMCA Adventure Club over the weekend so they missed the actual day. I had a good time celebrating, though. We started the day with doughnuts and coffee and then went out to eat at Red Robin followed by a movie. Bonnie took the girls to a kids movie and dad and I went to an "R" rated movie -- haven't been to one of those in a theatre in awhile -- it's usually all "G" in my life! :)

Here we are at Red Robin with our sundae deserts......Rena got one too to celebrate her upcoming b-day.....

After the movie we headed home for cake and ice-cream......and some leftover movie theatre popcorn! :)

No comments: