Thursday, December 02, 2010

A LOOK BACK AT OUR GINGERBREAD HOUSES

I just love looking back so here goes.......

The kids and I have been decorating gingerbread houses for the past few years and always have a good time doing it and enjoy it as a decoration throughout the holiday season. I always cheat and buy the kit, but it's the decorating part that the kids have fun with anyway, right?!!?!! :)

Here's a look back at our houses and decorating:

2009.....

2008.....

2007.....

2006 - our first year.....

This is what Maleah did in 2006 instead of helping to put the gingerbread house together.....

In 2005 we didn't do a house, but we did do cookie decorating with our friends over at The Brenne's house. I couldn't resist posting the pictures -- the kids look so little and cute (they're still cute just not so little!).....

The cookie crew -- Cameron, Davis, Campbelle, Marcus and Rena.....

1 comment:

Connie and Vern VH said...

Oh my. They still look the same to me but how much they have grown. We sure miss all of you.