Sunday, September 26, 2010

A BABY BROTHER?

Sorry, Maleah........but, NO WAY!!!

Last week I babysat our little 2-year old neighbor and Maleah decided that she really needs to have a little baby brother. She was the only one home with me in the afternoon and she thought it was soooooo cool that Benjamin played with her and that she got to be in charge of the remote control when they were watching t.v.......

I think Benjamin was bored with me when Maleah wasn't home.....he feel asleep in the middle of the girls floor right on top of Elmo.....

He is cute and was fun.....for a day.....and I have promised Maleah that we will babysit again and that she can go over to their house and play with Benjamin whenever she wants to. She was ok with that and has stopped asking for a baby brother! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhh he is really so cute.

Connie and Vern VH said...

But he is so cute. I think a baby brother would be wonderful.

Stefanie said...

Oh Connie, yes.....a baby brother would be wonderful if we were still in Washington and you could babysit! :)

Benjamin is really very cute!