Wednesday, February 03, 2010

JUST THE TWO OF US

Yesterday while Cameron was at school and Rena was at a friends house (and then at school) Maleah and I headed out to SeaWorld for the day. I don't very often get to do things one-on-one with the kids and it was really a fun day for both Maleah and I.

First, we got to see Elmo and Zoe and watch a 4-D Sesame Street movie.....

Then, we toured the Aquarium and the shark exhibit with these BIG shark teeth.....

We watched the Sea Lion show and Maleah was very interested in this new large "Lion" that we hadn't seen before.....

We took a little break for a snack of popcorn, frozen lemonade and cotton candy.....

We went on this climbing/crawling structure (and at this point I was wishing she had either her brother or sister to climb with her....my body did not like climbing through these tubes!)...

Maleah loved the bouncy zone (I was too big and not allowed on with her!)....

We went on some rides. Maleah's favorites were Elmo's Flying Fish and Abby's Sea Star Spin (and Maleah definitely liked to spin!).....

It was a really fun day and I can't wait to do it again!

2 comments:

Stacy said...

It looks like you guys had a great time. That is so fun that you got to go with just the two of you.

Megan said...

Long sleeve shirts and jeans woo-hoo!:) looks like you guys had lots of fun! See you soon!:)