Saturday, October 31, 2009

HALLOWEEN PARTIES

Friday was FULL of Halloween parties. I managed to make it to all 3 classrooms to celebrate.

First, I went to Rena's classroom. They had a lot of fun Halloween activities to do. They got to play musical chairs to Halloween music, make a pumpkin puppet, decorate mini pumpkins, make a pumpkin crown, play a few games outside and eat cupcakes and juice.....

After Rena's party I headed over to Cameron's classroom to help with his party. They got to have cupcakes and juice, make a couple of different crafts with food and watch a movie while munching on popcorn....

Last, but not least.......after the elementary school I headed over to Maleah's preschool and helped with their party. (I didn't actually have to help do anything in her room, but I got to be there and even decorate my own cupcake!)

Maleah was so excited that I was there to see her special job that she had chosen for the day.....she was "line leader"!

Time to decorate cupcakes.....

Time to eat cupcakes.....

Maleah and her teacher Miss Bonnie.....

After Maleah's party we headed back over to the elementary school to pick up Cameron and Rena to get ready for our next party at the church..........

1 comment:

Stacy said...

You had a busy day at parties. They all look so fun. I love Cameron's popcorn hand and he looks very good in all of his red!!!!!