Sunday, May 10, 2009

MY MOTHER'S DAY

My Mother's Day Celebrations actually started a day early when Peggy and Tami arrived to visit. After unloading the car and saying "hi", Tami had a talk with all 3 kids and had them each tell her something I like and something that they would want to give me for mother's day. After she had her list from the kids she headed over to the nearest store. When she got back Cameron just couldn't hold out until Sunday so he gave me part of his gift on Saturday night -- a red rose and a special hat that he made for me. Then, this morning I got the rest -- Maleah thought I would want a purple headband and Rena thought I would want a yellow one......(Tami did really good on these requests and found some cute headbands that the girls will probably wear a lot). They all said that I liked ice tea so I got 2 bottles of Arizona ice tea. I also got a box of junior mints and a new hair brush. Everything was great - I had fun, the kids had fun and I'm pretty sure Tami had fun.........Thanks Tami for thinking of me!

Here's me wearing the hat that Cameron made along with the kiddos and the red rose.....

Cameron and I and the rose.....

Rena and I and a card that she made for me at preschool.....

(In case you are wondering what's wrong with Rena - she wasn't feeling good today.....the poor girl could barely keep her eyes open for the picture.)

Maleah and I and a coupon that she got for me at gymnastics that can be redeemed for "one big hug"......

2 comments:

Stacy said...

It looks like you had a fun day. I love all of the presents the kids got you. Excellent choices!!!!

jilldaisbrenne said...

What a great idea by your cousin! How fun.
Glad you had a great day - you deserve it!

Oh, and I like your hair. Looks lighter. Just ready for the CA look!!