Wednesday, April 15, 2009

SPRING PICTURES

I've gotten into the habit the past couple of years of having the kids pictures taken together in the spring -- after the girls pick out spring dresses. It usually happens because I let Rena pick out a dress for her birthday pictures, then Maleah begs to get a pretty dress also and I give in.......because the dresses are so cute and "springy" - and I am ready for spring!!

So, here are this years pictures..........

Cameron - 6 years old, Rena - 5 years old, Maleah - 3 years old

I even got in one of the pictures this year. With Jeff living in San Diego right now I had one picture taken with me in it so that we could send it to Jeff -- don't want him to forget that he has a wife along with those 3 kids! :)

1 comment:

The Ayers Family said...

This is such a great picture! You look so beautiful Stef!