Monday, April 20, 2009

CAMERON'S NOTICE

Lately Cameron has been practicing his writing and spelling whenever he gets the chance -- especially since I got this new paper that he can practice sentences on. So over the weekend Cameron came up with this little sign for his bedroom door.............

He had to ask me how to spell a couple of things (like available - which I didn't realize he already had the "a" there -- which is why it says "a available" and tomorrow - which he already had the "to" there - which is why it says "to tomorrow". He did a great job on the rest of it and now I'm just trying to figure out if this notice was meant for me or his sisters!

(If you can't read it in the picture it says "Sorry i am not a available. Please try to see if i am a available to tomorrow.")

3 comments:

Stacy said...

That is the funniest letter. I love it. I think it was meant for his sisters though.

jilldaisbrenne said...

Excellent penmanship Cameron!

Connie and Vern VH said...

Cameron that is mighty fine writing. Great job on the spelling. Way to go!!