Thursday, November 06, 2008

MY BLOG BOOK

For all you bloggers out there -- I finally did it.......I turned my blog into a book! I've been talking about doing it (as many of you have heard) for a long time and I have finally got it done (atleast a portion of it)!

Now -- it wasn't as easy as the website makes it sound. When you look at the website it says "slurp your blog into a book". Well.........it does put all of the content there for you, but the original formatting does not look pretty! I spent many hours (one of my projects while Jeff was on his last trip and the kids were in bed) formatting my pages -- and I went very basic.

I really had fun doing it and I am really happy with the final result. If you want to look at a preview of my book you can see it at: http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/detail/397786

And now that I have a record of our "happenings" I'm going to stop feeling guilty that Rena's baby book only has her name in it and Maleah's hasn't ever even been taken out of the box! :) Atleast they'll have this to look back on!

AND.....BEWARE, I may be doing even more posting now that I know it will eventually end up in a book that we will have forever!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cool Stefanie. I love it!
Miss Connie

Megan said...

stef that is soooooo cool


hey tell the girls i need new home made braclets for christmas the one rena made me is getting streched out