Saturday, September 13, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STACY

Today my MUCH OLDER sister is celebrating her 38th birthday....and I'm not there! :(

This would be the first time I have not celebrated her birthday with her in person in 36 years. I haven't always celebrated with her right on the 13th, but I have always been with her a day or two later for a birthday celebration.

Since I'm not there with her I decided to take a stroll down memory lane -- here are some of Stacy's birthday celebrations that we have had in the past.....

2007

2003

2001

1991 - 21 years old!

1982 - 12 years old

1973 - just 3 years old. The coat was a birthday present from Grandma and Gaggie and the doll, Dressy Bessy, was a favorite!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STACY! HOPE YOU HAD A GREAT DAY!

3 comments:

Stacy said...

What the heck is this????? I am cracking up. I especially love the one of my 21st birthday. What happened to my hair? I did love that baby doll though. Turning 3 was a good year!!!!!
Thanks for the look back. You need to post a decent picture now though. I look horrible in all of those.

The Ayers Family said...

I enjoyed these pictures very much! What fun! Happy Birthday to Stacy! :)

Lisa

Kim said...

OMG, those are great! What a fun thing to post - I loved it!