Friday, February 29, 2008

"SHE'S WHAT???"

One morning last week I was upstairs cleaning when Rena runs up the stairs in a panic and says "Mom, Maleah has scissors and is cutting her hair!" "SHE'S WHAT???" I say. I run downstairs and this is what I find................

A big pile of hair on the kitchen floor (and more in the garbage). I say to Maleah "What are you doing?" and she replies "well, Rena did it!"

Here is what Maleah's hair looked like by the time I stopped her scissors.

And Rena (the one that forgot to mention that she cut her hair while she was tattling on Maleah) took one big chunk out of one side. Apparently she had a comb stuck in her hair and figured instead of asking me for help it would just be easier to cut it out.

The next day we took a trip to the beauty salon and Maleah had her first ever hair cut. She did good and her hair looks good too!

This is Maleah's "after" shot. Rena didn't end up getting hers cut -- the hairstylist suggested I just "tuck it behind her ear" until it grows out a little bit more.

After the "talk" that we had I'm pretty sure neither of the girls will be cutting their own hair again anytime soon!

No comments: