Tuesday, May 14, 2013

MALEAH THE AP

Along with Rena's winning raffle ticket for the Librarian for the day, Maleah also had a winning raffle ticket -- from the Assistant Principal for a day raffle.
 
She arrived at school one Friday morning and got her official "Assistant Principal" badge for the day......    
 
Her first official duty was to stand up front at Friday Flag Salute & do whatever she was told to do.....

During the day she got to walk around with Mrs. Barbara, the (real) Assistant Principal, and go into classrooms, observe and write encouraging notes to the teachers.  This was her visiting my classroom that I was in while I was long-term subbing.....(and I got a very nice note from her!)......

Maleah, Mrs. Barbara, Mrs. Holmes (The Principal) and Ezekial (who won the Principal for the day raffle) talking to another student......

At the end of the day Ezekial and Maleah had to go outside and direct traffic at pick-up......

Ok, they didn't really direct traffic, but they observed and directed students while they ate a popsicle.....
At bed time that night Maleah said to me "I wish we could start this day over."  When I asked why? she said "because it was such an awesome day at school I want to do it all over agin!"

1 comment:

Aimie Hunter said...

How exciting! I love that she got to eat popsicles and supervise.