Saturday, December 03, 2011

"YOU LOOK SO PRETTY WHEN....."

When I was growing up, whenever Stacy or I would make a silly face or make a face because we were mad or for whatever reason it was my mom would always say "you look so pretty when you don't make that face!". Well, I couldn't help but think the same thing when I saw these pictures of Maleah. Cameron actually took the pictures so I didn't even know they were there until I downloaded them onto my computer.

Really, you have to agree -- doesn't she look pretty???.....

And now???.....

I still did have to laugh at the pictures, though, because this is so Maleah's personality!! :)

1 comment:

Stacy said...

That is so funny. I say that all the time also and laugh everytime. I totally agree with you on these pictures although Maleah is so darn cute that it's hard not to laugh at her.