Monday, May 23, 2011

SEA WORLD ADVENTURE

Last Tuesday all of the 1st grade classes took a fieldtrip to SeaWorld. Unfortunately, it rained!! (I know those of you in Seattle reading this aren't going to have much sympathy for us). BUT, it was cold and miserable. OK, miserable is a bit of an exageration, but it was cold!

Here is my group -- Rena, Ashlyn, Simone and Taylor.....

Here are the girls being miserable (oh wait.....I was the one that was miserable -- they were actually having fun!) :) .....

My lighting sucks, but look at these goofy girls that I spent the day with......


We found a dry place to eat lunch. I was hoping the girls would just want to stay here for the rest of the day, but NOPE......we had to see more!

Luckily SeaWorld has quite a few indoor exhibits......

Our last stop of the day -- the outdoor tide pools.....

And then, as we were walking to the busses to head back to school the rain stopped and the sun came out......figures! :) Oh well, at least the girls had a fun time!

No comments: