Monday, July 19, 2010

YIPPEE......VISITORS

We have visitors!! Dad, Megan and Alex arrived Friday at 4:30 am. They left Puyallup on Thursday morning at 8:15 and drove straight through to our house. We are so excited they are here!

Of course we've been to the pool a couple of times already....

We went to a Saturday night outdoor church service and then had dinner in the parking lot.....

Jeff & Megan helping me with my homework. Megan seems to be the PowerPoint expert (but Jeff didn't want to admit it!)..... :)

2 comments:

Connie and Vern VH said...

Stefanie are you going back to school?

Stefanie said...

Hey Connie.....yup -- I'm back in school! I'm getting my multiple subject teaching credential and my master's in education. This is my first month back....lots of work, but exciting also!