Wednesday, May 26, 2010

AGAIN

EVERY spring/summer (no matter where we are) I somehow end up shoveling yards and yards and yards of beauty bark or rock in our yard. Washington was always bark, Illinois was rock and now we are back to bark in California. We arrived home from dropping Cameron off at school last Friday morning and this is what was in our driveway......

The girls thought it was fun!

We spent a few hours spreading, took a break and then luckily by Friday night our neighbors were over helping out. Jeff finished it up on Saturday morning (without me) so when I say "I" shoveled yards and yards and yards I might have been exaggerating a little bit! :) I really did help, tho!

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Your pile of bark looks nice. I think you can take credit for shoveling it all.
It looks like the sunshine is even out there. No fair!!!!!!! It should be out here around mid-august.