Saturday, August 29, 2009

AN UNWANTED VISITOR

One day last week we had a little unwanted visitor in the house. This silly bird came in through the dining room doors and couldn't find his way back out. The poor little guy was trying to fly through those big living room windows, but unfortunately they were shut and locked......and I was such a wimp that I couldn't get myself over to the door to unlock them. The kids thought that the whole thing was hilarious and kept suggesting that I feed the bird (not to get it out just in case it was hungry!). In the end Cameron went outside and when the bird saw him he got scared, flew the opposite direction and went straight out the front door.

This is one visitor that I hope doesn't come back anytime soon........at least not indoors! :)

No comments: