Thursday, July 16, 2009

"LOOK AT ME.....I'M DOING IT!"

We had a BIG, EXCITING night last night.........

Rena got rid of her training wheels!!! She did so great and picked up on it FAST. I held on to her seat for about 30 seconds, let go and off she went!!! She started out with knee pads (just in case) but quickly got rid of those after making a few laps around the cul-de-sac!


Maleah also had a big night riding her "big" bike. She got the "hand-me-down" bike from Cameron (notice the pink horn that we got to try to dress-up the boy bike - she also has a new girly-basket and handle bar streamers that haven't been put on yet). She hasn't been able to ride the bike by herself - it was still too big for her. BUT last night she decided to give it a try and she did GREAT!

Cameron also had a big night (ok - his wasn't as big, but he thought it was cool).........one of the neighbor boys let Cameron ride his skateboard for awhile. I think I know what I will be getting Cameron for his birthday next month!

2 comments:

jilldaisbrenne said...

Way to go all of you kids!! Good job.

Steph - you are brave with the skateboard. Christian has been begging for some time now and I assured him it might be years before I let that little manic on a skateboard!! Ha

Megan said...

Wow congrats you guys good job!! I love you so much we are down to one week and I am beyond excited!!! : ) love and miss you