Wednesday, January 09, 2008

RENA'S OWN STYLE

Most mornings Rena insists that she pick out her own clothes and get her self dressed....which is fine with me -- one less thing that I have to do. Usually she looks pretty good even though she doesn't usually match. However Sunday was a little different story......here she is dressed and ready for church. She did just as I told her to when she received this dress from Santa -- she put on a shirt underneath it and made sure she covered her legs. I think I told her to wear tights, but she decided that a pair of Maleah's sweats (which are way to short for her) would be better. And the striped purple and black socks were just an added bonus. She came out of her room very proud of herself saying "do I look beautiful?". Which she did -- in her own way. And everyone at church thought she was beautiful too!

Oh, and she took this dirty, naked baby doll to church with her also. I wonder if her Sunday School Teachers were worried about her (and our family) after we left! :)

No comments: