Tuesday, December 18, 2007

FRIENDS.......(AND COOKIES)

We had a visit from our friends Laurel, Marcus and Adam yesterday. They came down from Canada and spent the day with us. We originally met Laurel and her boys at a PEPS group here in Bellevue when our oldest kids were just babies. They unfortunately moved back to Langley, BC about a year and a half ago, but we have fortunately stayed in-touch and have been able to get together either here or there every couple of months. It was a long day for Laurel making the trip here and back on the same day, but we are glad that they did it and look forward to our next get-together.


I have created 3 cookie monsters around here with all of our Holiday cookies that we make, decorate and eat. Cameron now thinks that we HAVE TO make cookies for any and every occasion. Luckily I have a lot of different cookie cutters....I have bought some and also inherited a lot from my mom and my grandma (funny thing to inherit, but I'm glad that I have them!). So, while Marcus and Adam were here yesterday we all decorated and ate Christmas cookies.

Rena loves to decorate her cookies, but doesn't really like to eat them. She spends the most time decorating and makes them very pretty, but then saves them for later..........which later usually never comes!

Maleah likes to decorate AND eat her cookies!

No comments: