Thursday, April 05, 2007

THE FINAL PRODUCT

By the time it hit bedtime Rena was doing pretty good with the fact that she was sleeping with her new bear and not any binkies. She did ask for the binkies when she was in bed and thought that if we looked really hard we could probably find 1 or 2 that we forgot to put in the envelope. I assured her that every last binkie in this house was in that envelope!!

I'm not sure how long it took or how many times Rena dressed and undressed "Princess" in bed tonight, but she eventually fell asleep -- without any binkies!!
And, yes, Cameron got a new bear also. He named his "Firefighter". Poor Maleah didn't get one, but she didn't seem to care. She helped Rena and Cameron make theirs and never even fussed about getting one. So, I decided to save the money and get her one when she really cares about it! Luckily she's too young to remember "the day that Mom bought Cameron and Rena bears and not Maleah"! :)

1 comment:

jilldaisbrenne said...

I love the story about Rena searching and pleading for just one more binky... talk about an addiction! Kids could form their own addicts club... I'm sure my guy would have been there too.... "My name is Christian and I'm addicted to binkies!!"

Great job Rena!